Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gueff what?

Okay, Knowmers, I'm back. Please stop with the incessant screaming and wailing. You're like a 2-year-old with a bottle of chocolate syrup – can't leave ya alone for a second. It was a whirlwind weekend – two Rockies games, an anniversary celebration capped with Colorado's largest fireworks show ... wait, I mixed up press releases there, and it all ended yesterday with a trip to see The Wiggles perform in concert. Yes, I planned to give The Wiggles – a singing group of four Australian blokes – a hard time but I honestly can't. They put on a good show for the kids, didn't take themselves too seriously and even coaxed a few laughs out of adults like me who weren't sure why we were there.
Do you think I've slacked off the blogging lately? Well, fine you try to do this everyday, Mr. Critic. I actually mean to say this blog is fueled by your comments, input and the perhaps misguided belief that you are actually out there, reading. Yes, my UK fans, that goes for you too. So drop a line, share your thoughts and we'll all do this together.