Monday, September 17, 2007

Tongue depressed


Greetings, my dedicated tiki torches. A brief hiatus last week when my non-West Nile Virus turned into a strep throat which I was under the impression I was immune from being not seven anymore. A couple days of quarantine and I'm as good as new and ready to share the sad tale of one lonely black man wrongly pursued by the police for a crime he didn't commit. That's right, I'm talking about former police squad detective Nordberg who obviously gets no credit from his amazing recovery after being shot repeatedly by a group of Ricardo Montalblan's goons. Nordberg's life has hit a downward spiral since he left Police Squad but here's one fan hoping he can turn it around and stick it to the man.
In honor of my forthcoming trip to Hawaii, you're all getting in on the action. Pick what popular Hawaiian song you want to hear while your stuck in the office and I'm basking on the beach – working on my six-pack ... of beer. Voting ends early this week – Thursday afternoon – so vote soon.
Am I ever excited about the Broncos and the phoniest 2-0 record in the history of the NFL? It's a shame I'll be at a luau in two weeks when the Indianapolis Colts show them how you actually win a football game – something to do with not cheating the other team on a imaginary timeout. Hey cheaters do win, I'll let New England know and then I'll tell Bill Bellichick to stop filming me nude in the shower.
Good to be back.