Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've got a better idea


Oh, I'm so hard on those Denver TV news stations and those pretty people they call reporters but this is funny. CBS-4 decided it would be great to actually have an Aurora couple (undecided on their votes for the local U.S. Senate Race) have Mark Udall and Bob Schaffer over for dinner. The only thing CBS-4 could have done to make this more entertaining was have them there at the same time and made it crab night. Could you imagine those two jousting with their little crab pliers. Schaffer showed up with flowers and Udall showed up in a McCain Halloween mask (I'm just kidding).
It's a terrific idea and with both these candidates having spent millions on nasty advertising, I'm sure they're starved. Can you imagine Udall complaining that the baked potato is tough (I'm just kidding).
But if any candidates are coming to my house to sway me, they'd better be ready to change some diapers, mow the lawn and pay my energy bill.