Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No NASA for you

OK, I'm holding fast to my New Year's Resolution of never blogging about NASA again. Either, the Knowmers are to apathetic to the plight of astronauts or too passionate to acknowledge I may take on the space agency in a less than stellar (that's a galaxy pun, kids!) light. Either way, my NASA-related posts (numbering more than 6,00) have never, ever generated a single comment. So I will let it go. With one more thing, I was insinuating last week that NASA was blaming the astronaut's deaths on not wearing their seat belts. It's outrageous and still ... nothing. Goodbye, Nasa, forever.
Moving on, Happy New Year, and sorry about breaking those resolutions. You're still fat and I'm still cynical.
You probably wonder where my column has been in the paper lately.
What do you mean you don't?
I work really hard on those.
Irrelevant fluff? C'mon, you don't mean that.
The truth is (this coming from a journalist) I took a December sabbatical, returned to the Holy Land and reconnected with my inner Zen. Hopefully, I can start rolling out some original pieces again soon.