Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ready or not, kick Mark Koebrich out of your house

My 400th blog post and I'll use it praise the House's decision this morning to not delay the Feb. 27 digital television transition. Yes, I know everybody isn't ready but the best way to get people ready is just to do it. Let them catch up. All the old people that have been slacking will realize it is necessary rather than look at a screen of white snow (unless they mistake it for the Lawrence Welk show). The last thing I need is five more months of promotional home invasions from Channel 9's Mark Koebrich. That man has his own life, his own couch and its time for him to stop loafing in front of old people's televisions, hassling them about switching to digital. Also, I'm sick of those damn promotional TV spots with the big countdown number like its 27 days to the apocalypse.