Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And now for something completely different but similar


It's probably worth a trip to www.fortlupton.blogspot.com before you read this or it won't make any sense.
No, I didn't change the focus of the blog, I'm just looking for a little help. As you might have noticed, the picture above is of my next child, currently undergoing restoration in my wife's uterus. She's a Colorado girl of 2008 vintage, deluxe model. Completely rust-free, she's in the process of getting her dents and dings tapped out before I spray her Seafoam Green (bottom) and white (top). I've just laid a coat of primer on her front and passenger side, and will be starting the other side very shortly. Therein lies the problem: I spend hours weekly, stripping, sanding and smoothing her, and I'm growing tired of calling her "The Bus."

She needs a name. That's where you come in.

Suggestions?

No name suggestions, thoughtful or humorous, will be actually considered for the naming of the next Denke child.