Monday, December 10, 2007

Somebody's on the naughty list

Hey, kids, it's great to be back after a week of courtroom watching (not Judge Judy) and sick kid watching. And I bet you're just salivating at what I think of the latest scandal at the Brighton Collegiate High School (where we treat kids the old fashioned way). Well, I can't give you much especially since I'll be contributing to our newspaper's coverage of this year's naughty BCHS teacher. Innocent until proven guilty is a fading concept. However, at this rate, we've almost convinced our corporate office to fund a position solely to report on these yearly incidences. I will say this: Once can perhaps be passed off as a bad apple, twice as a coincidence but a possible three times with teachers messing with the merchandise and you have to wonder. This has to stop.