Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ronald McFreakin Donald or making the best of a bad situation

I hate fast food. OK, wait, I didn't mean that. I swear I just heard a vat of hot fries cry. I hate my addiction to fast food. Yeah, that's better. I can only assume it's lot a like smoking. You know it's bad for you but it feels so darn good that you do it anyway. So, like smoking, you need to find some sort of justification for it ie: you go light up near a forest fire (the "hey, there's a lot of smoke here anyway" defense.) Or, in my case, I get off my rapidly expanding cheeseburger butt and actually walk into the restaurant rather than going through the drive-thru. In actually going in, I feel like I'm actually exercisng and can avoid the guilt of downing a Flame-broiled Double-Nickel Triple Stack Mushroom, Bacon Cheese Woppy Burger with a super-duper fries and a milkshake. (insert burp here) I know, I know I'm pathetic and I promise I'm going to quit ... tomorrow.