Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Straight from the Pope's Mouth

Double-blog Wednesday, kids, to bring you,
on the heels of the Vactican's 10 driving commandents, the commandments that didn't make the cut.

11. Hey, thine child, puttest down thy melting ice cream cone.

12. Thou shalt not pass me when I'm already going 15 mph over the speed limit.

13. Thou shall blink their lights to inform me of a pending speed trap.

14. Thou's buttocks shall not be exposed and used as a form of taunting.

15. I shall slow traffic behind me as I emphasize a point during my cell phone conversation.

16. Thou will exclaim "If you're in such a damn hurry, then I'm going to pull over so you can go around me." (Hi Dad!)

17. Thou will continue at a reasonable speed and not endanger others while driving by an accident scene.

18. Thou shalt "Stop it right now or thine will pull this car over." (Again, props to my Dad)

19. Thou driver will not eat fast food in the car until McDonalds has invented the hands free Big Mac.

20. Thine old lady will be able to see over dashboard to get thine license.

21. Thine SUV shalt not conceive stupidity during winter driving conditions.

Enjoy. Feel free to pass on any additional needed commandments.