Thursday, July 19, 2007

Birthday tidings

Today is my wife's birthday, so I'd be remiss if I didn't send a little shout out to her. Especially since she tries to act really mature on her birthdays but she's really like a 5-year-old looking under the bed for presents. We've been together a long time (married four years and a couple for 10) and she never ceases to amaze me with her talents and abilities. My wife is amazing – a great cook, a great mom and she even does windows. She is really the glue that holds our household together, makes sure my pants match my shirt and I'm wearing the same-colored socks. This may not seem like a big deal but when you see how I tend to dress – well then, you would know. Plus, she's extremely talented at her job and I really admire her. I love you Missy, Happy Birthday!