Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Music voting suspended


I have suspended the weekly "pick the song" music voting as we re-evaluate it's usefulness. I can't believe you picked Vanessa Carlton. Yes, the argument could be made that I put it up as an option and, thus, I'm partly to blame. But, as sophisticated readers of my blog, I expect better from you. I expect a high standard from you that in any situation – be it bank robbery, drunken slumber or drug-induced coma – you will never pick Vanessa Carlton for any reason. This, of course, comes a week after you chose bad-mommy Britney to grace this precious bastion of Internet fare. My faith is shaken. I encourage you to spend this week thinking about what good music is and the danger of cluttering the Internet with crap.
Thank you,
Kevin
P.S. I'm really just out of ideas for songs. Don't take it too hard.