Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Old people be aware of the grill

I must be back because another car just tried to run over mine in the roundabouts – yea. My week long trip to Maui ended yesterday with a demonstration course in why our airlines are struggling (another day, another long blog.) A wonderful trip, if you're a fan of tropical sun and fail safe 80 degree temperatures. And plenty of time to ponder life's pertinent dilemmas – avoiding awkward hot tub conversations with total strangers, trying to keep old people from burning their hands on my barbecue grill (Seriously, old guy, I'm not going to ask you again. If the kid gets it, why can't you?) and wondering why I didn't get Warren Molina to emcee my wedding. Warren, who ran our luau, is my new blog celebrity (I wish I could find his picture) if for no other reason than the fact that he made no attempt to conceal he wanted to rip off the tea leaves of the hula dancers as personal conquests and half the women in the audience too! All with the smile of a used car salesman. More tidbits from my trip to come (just enough to annoy you) and we'll get pick the song back up soon so we can get rid of Don Ho! And to the hackers (it was an inside job) who invaded my blog with artist's conceptions of my trip, thank you.